Friday, January 22, 2010

love n love

Love is like a cloud ,
love is like a dream ,
love is 1 word and everything in between ,
love is a fairytale come true ,
because i found love when i found you .

To love is one thing .
to be loved is something .
to love and be loved is everything .
I wish I was your blanket ,
I wish I was your bed ,
I wish I was your pillow underneath your head ,
I wanna be around u ,
I wanna hold u tight ,
& b the lucky person who kisses u good night .

Last night I looked up at the stars .
And matched each one with a reason why I love you .
I was doing great until I ran out of stars to count.
It is better to have loved and lost than never to have lost at all .

My hands never pain when typing msg for you .
but my heart always pains when there is no reply from u .
so text me dear .

They say you only fall in love once ,
but that can't be true .
Every time I look at you ,
I fall in love all over again .

U may be out of my sight ,
but not out of my heart .
U may be out of my reach ,
but not out of my mind .
I may mean nothing to u ,
but u'll always be special to me .

Love is real ,
kind and generous .
Love is a realisation that something other than one self is real .
The sky without stars is like sleep without dreams ,
like a song without music ,
like a rose without smell ,
like a face without smile ,
like ME without U!

Loving you is like breathing .
I just can't stop .
I love you with all my heart .
It was the greatest feeling from the start .
I hope these feelings never change ,
Because without you I am not the same .

Love can touch you just one time but it can last for a life time .
Please never let me go .
I have too much love to show .
For the rest of my life .
so , i love u .

oke thats all
alia shahira ^.^