Friday, July 31, 2009

depressed

. I'll be off to negeri sembilan matriculation on Sunday .
. i dun know how suffer am i there .
. its really hard for me to go everywhere without my family especially my mom .
. bathing . going to cafe . pee . going to class and so on .
. i can't imagine how tough n suffer am i .
. im actually nervous and scared of what will happen in matric with my hurt leg .
. still do not function very well ( maybe xley berfungsi lagi buat mase sekarang ) and
. im so depressed with my life now .

. i think im juz give up here .
. siyesly give up .
. its too far between ' DK ' n tutorial class .
. i dunt want to burden my friends to bring all my books
. pity them .
. i still can't accept that thing . it made me numb n depressed .
. but lyke my friends said ' mungkin ade hikmah disebaliknye ' .
. i tried to ignore this kind of feeling .
but but its keep bugging on me .
. n im crying almost the time .
. like nawi said ' mengenangkan nasib ' huhu sdeyh nye .

. i'm not feeling very well for the past few days .
. time had been wasted n i really regret bout it .
. juz because of my leg .
' i can't walk ' yeah thats true .
. and i still haven't cover a few chapters..
. tough giler physic .
. regret for taking that course .
. what should i do now .
huhu juz accept it la .