Monday, January 11, 2010

tagged by sha !

my top 5 favourite foods

nasi ayam
mcD
nandos
kurma
kismis

top 5 things i love doing

listening to the music
blogging
chatting
study !
sleeping ^.^ weee

top 5 types of guys i adore

not smoking is the FIRST !
have good education
trendy
loyal is the MOST lol
honest with me even in hard a time

5 things i love doing when i'm happy

eating
crying haha
praying (anak solehah)
sleeping
chatting ;)

10 things i wish to do before i die

'mengerjakan haji' haha
apologise to everyone in this world ( so-kind-of-me)
getting married with someone LOL
buy sport car for my brother !
make everyone happy
nak g kusess nak jumpe my teachers ! miss them
hang out with all 0408
make my family proud of me
achieve my ambition as well
want to be a 'rich-est' woman LOL

5 things i wish to happen

** erm i wish that i will contact with him back but i dunt think that it would be happen again **
i hope that i will get 4 flat in my pspm 2 ! HUHU
ave a sport car . demm nakk
further stdy kat oversea ^.^
happy family

top 10 most addicted song

bad romance
take my heart
separuh jiwaku pergi
i know u want me
jauh by caramel
tik tok
kantoi
taking back my love
through my window
dilemma

5 people i wish to tag

u
u
u
u
u