Thursday, November 05, 2009

my best friend

This is for u my best friend .

the one person i can tell my soul too .
who can relate to me like no other .
who i can cry when times are tough .
who can help me with the problems of my life .
never have u turned your back on me .
or told me i wasn’t good enough or let me down ,
i don’t think u noe what that means to me .
you have went through so much pain and u still have the time for me .
and i love u for listening even when inside u are dying .
and i look up too u because u are strong ,
and caring n beautiful .
even though you don’t think you are ,
and i hope you know that i am always here ,
to listen to u laugh and cry and help .
in all the way that i can .
and i will try to be at least half the friend u are . to me .
i hope you know i would not be the person i am today with out u .
my best friend !